Brun’s Four Areas of Expertise
Full Service List
Check here for our most current offerings of fabulous beauty and wellness services and pricing!
Waxing and Tinting
- Brow tint $15
- Lash tint $20
- Lash tint $20 Combination tint $30
- Brow wax $17
- Upper lip $12
- Cheek $15
- Chin $12
- Basic face $33
- Full face $40
- Under arm $15
- Half arm $23
- Full arm $35
- Half leg $30
- Full leg $50
- Bikini $25
- Brun bikini $35
- Maintenance Brazilian $45
- New Brazilian $60
- Back/chest $30-$45
- Brow makeover $28
- Full leg & brazilian $85-90
- Full leg & bikini $67
- Half leg & Brazilian $70
Waxing is never fun… unless you go and see Krista. I was always hesitant to get waxed (let’s be honest… who thinks that would be a fun thing to do?!?!), but Krista came highly recommended from a couple friends so I decided to RIP the bandaid off and just try it. She made an experience that could have been mentally scarring into relaxing and fun? Seriously. We laugh, talk and I am almost always there to the very last minute because I just adore her. Go see her! Right now. Seriously. Just go.
- 50min $60
- 75 min $80
- 100min $98
- 200min $180
- 400min $260
- 1 Month $80
- 2 Months $140
- 4 Months $235
- ** All tanning packages have a 2 year expiry from the date of purchase.
Love Brun Body Bar! They make you feel so comfortable. I make sure I visit there before every vacation. Pedi’s, waxing….it’s the only place to go!
UV Free Tanning
Our service is different from the rest because our technicians are well-trained in
- Invisible transitions – even golden colour all around
- Hand, nail and feet protection – making sure no telltale tanner ends up on palms, cuticles, or soles of feet
- Customization – working around existing tan lines or accommodating special preferences (I.e. lighter face, darker body)
- Expert home care advice – what to do once you’ve left the salon
I can’t UV tan because of childhood sun-burns, and after a bad experience with store-bought tanning lotion (don’t do it ladies!!), I finally went to Brun and am so glad I did. The natural colour and seemless application even had me confident enough for a spray-tan just two days before my wedding. Now, you’ll never find me donning a short dress without stopping by Brun first!! (Plus, it makes me look like I have calve muscles which means I no longer have to go to the gym! Ha!)
About the Airbrush
It Lasts 6-10 days
We can manipulate color tones from a sun kissed glow to a dark tam. The solution is an Aloe Vera base combined with an active ingredient DHA. DHA is derived from sugar cane. DHA reacts with the proteins of the skin and turns it brown.
A technician applies the solution through an airbrush gun. The appointment takes approximately 30 minutes. There is a some what delicate period for the first 6 hours while it is developing. So that means no water contact, no rubbing and no sweating!
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Clean skin is the best! Shower and shave in the morning before appointment or just before. Do not put any lotion, oils or moisturizers on face or body after showering. If arriving after work please help yourself to face cloths in our bathroom to take off makeup and moisturizers.
Exfoliation is the key for an even long-lasting Sunmist tan. Exfoliate 3-4 days leading up to your appointment or just before. Please stay away from oil based exfoliates.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Loose dark clothing that buttons up, fits over overhead, or zips up is best. Also please bring flip flops.
Do not shower for a minimum of 6 hours after application. Refrain from toners/exfoliates. Keep skin moisturized especially after the first shower.
Prolong lotion will extend your tan as it has a low amount of DHA (tanning ingredient). Ideal for blending, extending or mending.
REMEMBER YOUR SKIN DOES NOT HAVE A RESISTANCE TO THE SUN SO WEAR PLENTY OF SPF.
Even, golden colour is applied by a technician, with fully customizable colour from head to toe. Special care is taken to protect colour sensitive areas. Perfect for sunny vacations, weddings, and all over colour correction.
- 1 session $55
- 2 sessions $95
- 4 sessions (4th is free) $165
- Half Body 1 session $32 : Upper half of body, from face to waist. This is a popular option when wearing clothing that exposes arms, chest and back but covers legs.
- Legs 1 session $23 : Ideal for clients who are more comfortable with colour just on the legs for cocktail dresses or just to get a bit of colour in this tough to tan area. From bikini line to toes.
Great for everyone, from those trying out an airbrush for the first time, to those who wear sunscreen on the face consistently, to those who have skin too sensitive for much product. We apply solution on the face with a seamless transition into the décolletage area. This is even a great option for someone who self-tans the rest of their body on their own.
- 1 session $15
- 5 sessions $55
Manicures and Pedicures
- Essentials Pedi and Brun Mani $75
- Signature Pedi and Brun Mani $87
*Choose classic or Gel Polish
- $35 – Classic Manicure (40 min) – Restore your hands with our classic manicure. Includes a relaxing soak, nail shaping, cuticle work, nail buffing, soothing massage, and finished off with a polish of your choice.
- $35-$40 Gel Polish Manicure (40 min) – A must-have for flawless hands for days and weeks, we use OPI’s latest technology for a chip-resistant finish with endless shine. This super-quick service covers nail shape, basic cuticle work, and polish application for a soak-off gel that won’t damage nails after it’s removed. 40 minutes.
- Gel Polish Removal $10-$20
- $45 – The Essentials Pedicure (35 minutes) – An express pedicure offering a foot soak, cuticle work, nail shaping, light callus work and OPI polish of your choice. The perfect way to spend a downtown lunch hour.
- $60 – The Signature (50 minutes) – A full pedicure including a foot soak, leg and foot exfoliation, nail shaping, cuticle & callous work, a relaxing massage, all wrapped up with the OPI polish of your choice. A must before heading on a hot holiday, as a relaxing way to spend time with a girlfriend in our side-by-side stations, or for regular foot maintenance.
- $75 – The Remedy (1 hour) – Our CMP-certified esthetician will enliven your feet with the full range of Footlogix pediceuticals. Designed to put you on a path to greater foot health overall, this pedicure makes great use of these products – and with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and its breakthrough dermal integration technology, Footlogix is the perfect line of products to feature in this more clinical pedicure and footcare ritual.
$15 – Gel Polish can be added to any pedicure, please ask at time of booking
- $2.50-$5/nail – Nail Art by consultation
- $20 – Gel Polish Removal Only
Some examples of parties we’ve done in the past
Stagette (Manicures + Pedicures + Leg Airbrushing + Makeup, with reservations at the Bard and Banker and Upstairs Cabaret following)Prewedding Pampering (Facials + Manicures/Gel Polish + Pedicures + Brow Shaping/Tinting)
Facials and Skincare
- $80 Purifying Facial (1 hour) Rebalance + Clarify – This facial is perfect for oily skin. With fresh gel cleanser, a volcanic scrub, a detoxifying clay masque, and a matte moisturizer, skin will feel decongested like never before. A focus on extractions can be made
- $80 Anti-Aging Facial (1 hour) Revitalizing + Antioxidant – Yum’s potent Vitamin C based products are highlighted here. Perfect for anyone experiencing signs of aging skin, this facial will plump dull skin, and stimulate collagen production. A great start for a new anti aging skincare regime. Can be customized for sensitive skin
- $80 Hyperpigmentation Facial (1 hour) Even + brighten – A must for those with sun damage or other pigmentation issues, reveal glowing skin with this facial experience. Featuring the Sweet Orange Cleanser, lush Sakura Cherry Peel, and Apple Stem Cell Serums, Masque, and finishing Cream
- $80 Sun Rescue Facial (1 hour) Rehydrate + protect – A soothing and quenching facial for those experiencing dehydration or dryness. With our Beta Carotene cleanser, Adzuki Blueberry Exfoliant, Nori Mango Masque, and finished off with a layer of our own non-irritating facial sunscreen, we rehydrate the skin naturally
- Express: A compressed version of our Elements facial, professionally customized to your needs. A preview of the Yum line and our more in-depth facial services
- Elements: This 45-minute facial allow for more exploration of your individual skincare needs and more targeted treatment experience, including cleansing, exfoliation, masque and hand and arm massage.
Lovely, soft, natural, full lashes. No one will know they aren’t yours. Wake up every morning feeling pretty.
Eyelash extensions give you the lashes that no amount of curling, mascara or old fashioned falsies ever could.
Eyelash extensions are applied individually on a ‘lash by lash’ basis to your own natural lashes using a medical grade adhesive. The lightweight extensions will not cause any harm to your own lashes.
How long will a set of eyelash extensions last?
Before the application we will consult with you as to what will best suit your eyes and personality.
Natural yet noticeable (imitate natural lash line)
Dramatically long (choose your desired length)
Cat eye (longer on the ends)
- Very Full Set 95% coverage – 2+ hours $150
- Full Set 75-80% coverage – 80 mins $125
- $35 Removal
- Fill every 2 weeks $50-$55
- Fill every 3 Weeks $60-$65
- Fill every 4 Weeks $70-$75
- Fill past 4 weeks will be an additional $20
- Fill on someone else’s work $80-$85, if it was a clean job. If they’re glued together then it’ll be a removal and new set
- 75-80% coverage 2D or 3D $200
- Full set of 2D or 3D (almost every lash) $250
- 2D or 3D stands for the number of lashes per grouping, i.e., 3D lashes are 3 lash extensions per one natural lash
- Removal $35.00
- Fill every 2 weeks $70-$75
- Fill every 3 weeks $80-$85
- Fill every 4 weeks $90-$95
- Fill past 4 weeks will be an additional $20
- If there are less then 15 extensions left on per eye, it will be a removal and a new set
Aftercare do’s and dont’s
For the first 24 hours do not get the lashes wet. Avoid the shower (take a warm bath instead), steam rooms, massages and facials right after lash application. Use a face cloth to rinse around the eye area.
- Brush your lashes daily with the lash brush provided
- Clean your lashes with oil free cleanser
- Clean regularly to avoid particle build up
- Treat your lashes gently for longer lasting lashes
- Book a fill every 2 to 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking pretty.
- No waterproof mascara. If needed, use regular mascara and apply on the tips rather than the base of the lashes
- Avoid oil based products, especially oily eye creams
- Do not use mechanical eyelash curlers, heated curlers only
- Do not rub, pick or pull at your lashes
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Avoid facing the shower. They are waterproof, but not jet-spray-in-your-face proof.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself, book in with a technician and have them removed professionally to ensure your natural lashes are not damaged in the process
- Bang Trim $5.00
- Blow Out $35
- Bridal/Special Occasion Hair From $65
- Full Color with Blowdry From $50
- Colour Gloss From $30
- Highlights From $65
- Heat Styling From $20
- Keratin Treatment From $110
- Ladies Cut $45.00
- Mens Cut $35
- Consultation – No Charge