Waxing and Tinting
*Our Brun Loyalty program will save you $5 off your maintenance brazilian when booking within 5 weeks from your last appointment with us.
- Brow wax $20
- Brow makeover $32
- Upper lip $12
- Cheek $15
- Chin $12
- Basic face $38
- Full face $48
- Under arm $15
- Half arm $25
- Full arm $35
- Half leg $30
- Full leg $50
- Bikini $25
- Brun bikini $35
- Maintenance Brazilian $50 ($5 discount when you are receiving regular Brazilians within a 5 week period.)
- Regular Brazilian $55
- Full Back/chest $50
- Partial Back/chest $35
I don’t even know where to begin… okay, so the environment of this place is so cute and cozy! It’s very clean and tidy and the receptionists are amazing and make you feel like you’re at home the moment you walk through the door. As for my experience, Caitlynn is AMAZING! I have been to so many places from my teen years to adulthood and I can 100% say with confidence never have I had as good of a service from anyone like Caitlynn! She is THE BEST! I’ve done everything from waxing to nails with her and she has by far exceeded my expectations. I drive all the way out from the ferries because she is THAT good!!! She’s super friendly, very professional and I’m never disappointed with any of the services I’ve had and to top it off I always leave feeling the best about myself. Honestly, the entire staff are so great I have never met a more kind and professional group of amazing people! If you want a really good laugh, a great place to relax or to treat yourself or a loved one, Brun Body Bar is totally the place to go! I’m so glad I discovered this gem of a place and will be coming here for as long as I can!
- Brow tint $15
- Lash tint $25
- Combination tint $35
- Lash Lift $70
- Lash Tint $25
- Lash Lift & Tint $80 (Save $15 when combined)
BRUN is the place for all of your needs. I have been going here for a year already and get all of my beauty needs done here. Caitlynn is the best aesthetician I have ever met. She is so friendly, professional and always makes me feel like a queen. Taylor and Monica are the tanning specialists and always make me look like a tanned beauty. Last but not least, Chelsea and Jade are amazing at making your eyelashes look bombshell! My life would not be complete without the babes at BRUN. So thankful I found this gem of a spot and I will forever continue going there for all of my beauty needs ❤️
- 50min $63
- 100min $98
- 200min $180
- 400min $260
- 1 Month $80
- 2 Months $140
- 4 Months $260
- ** All tanning packages have a 2 year expiry from the date of purchase.
Love Brun Body Bar! They make you feel so comfortable. I make sure I visit there before every vacation. Pedi’s, waxing….it’s the only place to go!
Wanting to apply the perfect sunless tanning product instead? Not sure how to achieve the professional results you are looking for? We can help! Stop by and talk to our educated team about the perfect application process in order to achieve a flawless faux tan. We carry the Norvell Professional Sunless Line in foam, aerosol and lotion.
I can’t UV tan because of childhood sun-burns, and after a bad experience with store-bought tanning lotion (don’t do it ladies!!), I finally went to Brun and am so glad I did. The natural colour and seemless application even had me confident enough for a spray-tan just two days before my wedding. Now, you’ll never find me donning a short dress without stopping by Brun first!! (Plus, it makes me look like I have calve muscles which means I no longer have to go to the gym! Ha!)
About the Spray Tan
Norvell Spray Tans last 5-7 days depending on how well you take care of it.
Our technicians can manipulate color tones from a sun kissed glow to a dark tan. The solution is an Aloe Vera base combined with an active ingredient; DHA. DHA is derived from sugar cane and reacts with the proteins of our skin, turning it brown.
A Brun technician applies the solution through an airbrush gun. The appointment takes approximately 30 minutes. Your tan will process over the next 4-6 hours. Absolutely no water contact, no rubbing and no sweating during the 4-6 hour processing period.
Preparing your skin for your Spray Tan
Clean skin is the best! Shower and shave in the morning before appointment or just before. Do not put any lotion, oils or moisturizers on face or body after showering. If arriving after work please help yourself to face cloths in our bathroom to take off makeup and moisturizers.
Exfoliation is the key for an even long-lasting Sunmist tan. Exfoliate 3-4 days leading up to your appointment or just before. Please stay away from oil based exfoliates.
REMEMBER YOUR SKIN DOES NOT HAVE A RESISTANCE TO THE SUN SO WEAR PLENTY OF SPF.
Aftercare for your Spray Tan
- Your spray tan will process over the next 4-6 hours. During this time, absolutely no water contact, rubbing, and no sweating. Just before you shower at the 4-6 hour mark, you will be the darkest you will be, so please do not be alarmed. This darkness is caused by the left over residue from the solution. We call this the “make-up layer”.
- Shower at the 4-6 hour mark with no soap or body wash. You are just rinsing your body until the water runs clear of the solution. You will see the “make-up” layer rinse away on the floor of your shower.
- Get out of the shower and pat lightly to dry your body with a dark towel.
- Now is the time for the lotion! We recommend Hempz Lotion or Body Butter. Take the time to lotion your body very well from head to toe after your rinse in the shower. This is the most important step! After you lotion up, your tan is ready!
- Continue to apply lotion after every water contact. This will extend the life of your tan.
- As your tan fades and you reach the 4-5 day mark, lightly exfoliate with your Merben Body Brush in any area that you notice receives more rubbing, for example due to the tightness of your bra, in between or under your chest. This will blend the tan and help you achieve a flawless look as your tan fades.
- Purchase a sunless product from the Norvell Venetian Line. These products work to mend and blend any areas that need more color after your Spray Tan. You can also extend your tan to last 10-13 days by using these products!
- Remember you can always call and chat with the team about any questions you may have! We always love hearing from you!
I was recently in Victoria for my son’s wedding and wanted to get a spray tan prior to the event. Monica did my tanning application and she was very professional and did an amazing job. She was discrete and made me feel completely comfortable. The tan was natural and even looking and lasted well beyond my event. I was very impressed with the beautiful space they occupy as well. I would highly recommend.
Even, golden colour is applied by a technician, with fully customizable colour from head to toe. Special care is taken to protect colour sensitive areas. Perfect for sunny vacations, weddings, and all over colour correction.
- 1 session $65
- 2 sessions $110
- 4 sessions (4th is free) $180
- Half Body 1 session $40 : Upper half of body, from face to waist. This is a popular option when wearing clothing that exposes arms, chest and back but covers legs.
- Legs 1 session $30 : Ideal for clients who are more comfortable with colour just on the legs for cocktail dresses or just to get a bit of colour in this tough to tan area. From bikini line to toes.
Great for everyone, from those trying out an airbrush for the first time, to those who wear sunscreen on the face consistently, to those who have skin too sensitive for much product. We apply solution on the face with a seamless transition into the décolletage area. This is even a great option for someone who self-tans the rest of their body on their own.
- 1 session $20
- 5 sessions $65
Manicures and Pedicures
- $40 – Classic Manicure (40 min) – Restore your hands with our classic manicure. Includes a relaxing soak, nail shaping, cuticle work, nail buffing, soothing massage, and finished off with a polish of your choice.
- $42 Gel Polish Manicure (40 min) – A must-have for flawless hands for days and weeks, we use OPI’s latest technology for a chip-resistant finish with endless shine. This super-quick service covers nail shape, basic cuticle work, and polish application for a soak-off gel that won’t damage nails after it’s removed.
- $55 Signature Gel Polish Manicure (50 min)
- Gel Polish Removal $10-$20
- $75 – The Signature Gel Polish Pedicure (65 minutes) – A full pedicure including gel polish, a foot soak, leg and foot exfoliation, nail shaping, cuticle & callus work, a relaxing massage, all wrapped up with the OPI polish of your choice. A must before heading on a hot holiday, as a relaxing way to spend time with a girlfriend in our side-by-side stations, or for regular foot maintenance.
- $60 – The Signature (50 minutes) – A full pedicure including a foot soak, leg and foot exfoliation, nail shaping, cuticle & callous work, a relaxing massage, all wrapped up with the OPI polish of your choice. A must before heading on a hot holiday, as a relaxing way to spend time with a girlfriend in our side-by-side stations, or for regular foot maintenance.
- $60 – The Essentials Gel Polish Pedicure (50 minutes) – An express pedicure offering gel polish, a foot soak, cuticle work, nail shaping and light callus work. The perfect way to spend a downtown lunch hour.
- $45 – The Essentials Pedicure (35 minutes) – An express pedicure offering a foot soak, cuticle work, nail shaping, light callus work and OPI polish of your choice. The perfect way to spend a downtown lunch hour.
- $5-$20/nail – Nail Art by consultation
- $20 – Gel Polish Removal Only
The Customer Service… The BEST! My experience with Brun is nothing short of perfection; professional, friendly and very welcoming. They are all obviously happy to be there; Besides offering up amazing customer service, my nails look great as well as the set of classic lashes done by Jade. I will be back again, soon!♥
Eyelash extensions give you the lashes that no amount of curling, mascara or old fashioned falsies ever could.
Eyelash extensions are applied individually on a ‘lash by lash’ basis to your own natural lashes using a medical grade adhesive. The lightweight extensions will not cause any harm to your own lashes.
- Full Set – $125
- Fill – Starting at $60
- Fill on someone else’s work $80, if it was a clean job. If they’re glued together then it’ll be a removal and new set
- Full Set – $200
- Fill – Starting at $70
3D Volume Extensions
- Full Set – $250
- Fill – Starting at $80
**Less then 15 extensions left per eye it will be a new set.
Lift & Tint
- Lash Lift – $70
- Lash Tint – $25
- Lash Lift & Tint – $80 (Save $15 when combined)
- Keep your lashes squeaky clean every day by shampooing with Lash Pure by Sugar Lash Pro, your oil free eye cleanser or soap. Make sure you follow your shampoo with a good rinse of clean water
- Use your lash brush to comb your lashes back in place
- Do not let moisture-rich products get onto your lashes. Shampoo, conditioner, heavy creams or anything oil based will eventually loosen the bond
- Avoid pulling or rubbing the lashes or touching them at all except when cleaning.
- Abstain from using oily make-up on or near the lashes. If applying mascara or liner, careful near the base of the lash extensions where the adhesive is holding.
- Refrain from sleeping on your lashes
- 2-3 week fills are recommended for upkeep
Hair by Laine
- Bang Trim $5.00
- Blow Out $35
- Bridal/Special Occasion Hair From $65
- Full Color with Blowdry From $50
- Colour Gloss From $30
- Highlights From $65
- Heat Styling From $20
- Keratin Treatment From $110
- Ladies Cut $45.00
- Mens Cut $35
- Consultation – No Charge
Hair by Donald
- Bang Trim $10
- Blow Out $35
- Ladies Cut $65
- Mens Cut $40
- Bridal/Special Occasion Hair $65+
- Full Colour $80+ (Full colour with cut or blowdry)
- Foils $125+ (Full colour and Foils with a cut or blowdry)
- Highlights $80+ (With a cut or blow dry)
- Brocato Smoothing System $160
- Treatments (Kevin Murphy or Olaplex) $20
- Extensions (Tape In) From $700 *consultation needed
- Extensions (Fusion) From $850 *consultation needed
Consultation – No Charge